Message from CEO
At Finnester Coatings, we recognise the role we play in your future.
The health and well-being of our employees and our customers are our top priority and we are taking precautions to protect our employees having all our office staff working from home and scheduled our factory working hours to avoid any physical contacts.
As the situation around COVID-19 continues to evolve, I want to take a moment and share an update.
We are not closing our operations, but distribution times might be affected. We have prepared for possible force majeure before the outbreak reached Finland in a larger scale. Currently all our products are available as usual. Furthermore, our laboratory is fully open and operational to run development projects especially on fire protection for composites.
We are here for you during the good times and tough times – just contact us.
- 06.04.2020Message from CEO
- 26.03.2020New Billing Address
- 24.01.2020Trevor Fielding joined Finnester Coatings as their new Technical Business Manager
- 22.10.2019Meet us at Bridges Scotland in Glasgow 13 & 14 November
- 14.10.2019HybridRED makes FRP footbridge over railway fire resistant
- 09.10.2019HybridRED coating creates fire resistance for decorative outdoor applications
- 21.02.2019Meet us at JEC in Paris on 12-13th March
- 21.02.2019Achievers 2018