HybridRED makes FRP footbridge over railway fire resistant
Two 28 m span steel footbridges in Ormskirk, Lancashire, were replaced with FRP footbridges by APB Group Ltd. FRP was chosen as material because of lightweight, low maintenance and good weather resistance. Both footbridges span over the railway and therefore, the tender documentation set requirements for protection against surface spread of flame to BS476 Part 7: Class 1. HybridRED was the only solution found to meet this requirement in an external environment with the additional benefits of good performance for smoke and toxicity.
- 22.10.2019Meet us at Bridges Scotland in Glasgow 13 & 14 November
- 14.10.2019HybridRED makes FRP footbridge over railway fire resistant
- 09.10.2019HybridRED coating creates fire resistance for decorative outdoor applications
- 21.02.2019Meet us at JEC in Paris on 12-13th March
- 21.02.2019Achievers 2018
- 23.01.2019New billing address